Free Guided Memoir Writing Class through the crisis.
Guided Memoir and Life Story writing using the Guided autobiography (GAB) method is a powerful way to write and preserve your life stories and simultaneously gain profound personal insight and connection. The online workshops offer a safe, non-judgmental setting for participants who seek to understand or share the major themes of their lives and learn from others as they do the same.
- Each week, the instructor shares priming questions to inspire memories for various themes such as; branching point, health, work, etc.
- At home, participants pen a two-page story on the theme, which they share the following week in a supportive, confidential environment.
- NO WRITING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. Each participant is telling their story in their words. Ongoing guidance is provided.
- Computer, Webcamera & Microphone (If you would like to participate and do not have these, please reach out to your community director.)
- 4 week/workshop commitment.